- Sample Greeting Card
Student Sales Package (all in .pdf format):
Please find below three sales flyers (representing each of the three above card pack selections) and order forms. Print these at home (in colour) and use to enhance your sales campaign. These cards make a great gift!
Receipt Stubs and Master Order Sheet
Print out the following forms and follow the directions on the Master Order form very carefully. Cheques may be made payable to Earl of March S.S.
Orders are due October 18th, 2010. You will be required to deliver the cards to your customers in early November
Fall-Winter Receipt Stub.pdf
Synopsis (for volunteers)
- Campaign dates: Throughout the year, with fall and winter timelines
- 2010 Coordinator: Gord Birkinshaw
- Counting the money when campaign closes – requires a few hours when coordinator requests.
- Inputting data into student accounts: this task must be done at the school during school hours or when the music teachers are at the school. Data input can be done in short shifts of 1-2 hrs.
Loblaws Gift Cards
In this fundraiser, people (parents, neighbours, grandparents, whoever) can sign up to buy PC cards to use at all PC stores (see below). The profit is 3% directly into the student’s band account, 2% into the general band account. Full details are in the letter (in pdf format) below.
Loblaws wiki 2010.pdf
- Campaign dates: September to June (This fundraiser continues all school year)
- 2010-2011 Coordinator: Mary Anne Trenker
To participate in our Loblaws rebate program, please download and print the following file:
PRESIDENT’S CHOICE (PC) GIFT CARDS MAY BE
USED AT THE FOLLOWING STORES:
- Real Canadian Superstore
- No Frills
- The Real Canadian Wholesale
- Maxi a cie
- Club Entrepot
- NG Cash&Carry
- Atlantic Superstore
- Atlantic SaveEasy
- Atlantic SuperValu
- Atlantic Cash&Carry
- Extra Foods
- Your Independent Grocers
Rotary Cash Calenders
The Rotary 2011 Cash Calendars are now available for sale. This attractive calendar is essentially a daily lottery ticket with 368 chances to win cash prizes ranging from $20 to $1,000! Ticket holders can win multiple times. It is a great gift idea.
Students will earn $5 for their band account for each calendar they sell. The money raised by Rotary supports their many local community projects.
This is a win-win project. Purchasing a calendar benefits our band program, the community and you get an attractive 2011 calendar!
For more information and to order please see the attachment.
Rotary Calendars Order Form
Thanks in advance for your support.